Imagine feeling under the weather, going to your primary care facility, and there are no doctors or trained professionals who work there to treat you. Rather, you have someone misdiagnose you and your symptoms progress. That is what it could be like hiring a non-certified arborist to care for your trees.
Certified Arborists specialize in the specific care of all individual trees and are knowledgeable about the proper care needed to maintain the health and beauty of your property. Individuals with this certification have undergone comprehensive examination by some of the top specialists in the nation. By hiring a leading expert in the field, you will be hiring someone who has studied the art and science of tree care and has the experience equipped to work safely in your yard.
Hiring a certified arborist is a decision that shouldn’t be taken lightly by homeowners. Proper care is an investment that can lead to substantial returns for you and your surrounding environment:
- To increase property values. Everyone wants their home to have the highest property value possible and this is a given return on the investment and upkeep of your trees and plants.
- Trees clean the air. By the time a tree reaches 40 years old, it can sequester 1 ton of carbon dioxide.
- Trees prevent soil erosion by creating a barrier against the wind or rain through the protection of leaves and branches, as well as having the root system bind the soil underneath.
- Trees will help cool your homes, streets, and our cities, resulting in saving money on energy costs with shading and breaking up heat spots by releasing water vapor into the air.
- Trees help with noise pollution. Typically, trees will be planted in strategic spots on your property and surrounding locations to help buffer major noisy areas that might be surround you.
- Lastly, but certainly not least, trees are something beautiful. Trees and greenery are spectacular parts of our ordinary, authentic backdrop and are a sacred part of our community. The everlasting color changes we see throughout the seasons make for stunning parts of our natural landscape.
One of the best recommendations we can give to those in need of a certified arborist is to check for membership qualifications in professional organizations such as the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA). Such membership demonstrates that an arborist are staying up to date on the latest techniques and information for superior understanding of your trees. Being an informed customer and educating yourself on the person and team you are hiring will instill you with trust that your home is well taken care of.
For more information regarding the owners credentials or qualifications, please don’t hesitate to fill out a request form at the bottom of our site and we will be happy to aid you in that information.